Sunday 8 March 2009

Fixed?


Well, I haven't updated for a while, primarily because I did decide to get a new laptop, through oyyy.co.uk, for which I got cashback on top of a good price anyway.


I've managed to ascertain the fault on my PC, which I'm pretty chuffed about, since a) it hasn't cost me anything and b) I didn't break it!


However this does mean that my desktop is currently off the network. I need to reinstall the network to it... must get that done this week!


There are a few tasks I've been putting off, and not getting as much done as normal, as I have met someone new. Which as everyone knows, is a total time suck, and a big part of the reason why I famously Don't Do Relationships. So this is a very casual thing, and will remain so.


That said, the energy and enthusiasm boost that goes with a new relationship (whether casual or serious) do tend to help one's everyday attitude, and I've certainly been doing well at work, scooping a 3% payrise, 3% cash bonus, and a new development plan to shadow my boss's boss. Win!
Photo credit: clix

No comments: