Tuesday 16 September 2008

Hello World

This blog is my attempt to stay on the straight and narrow path to being debt-free.

I’m 35 years old, single, and I live in Yorkshire. Over the last 10 years I’ve slowly accumulated a significant amount of debt (well, significant to me. Compared with, say, XL Airways, it’s probably a drop in the ocean) which I now am determined to get rid of.

Earlier this year, my Mum moved in with me, after my Grandma died. Now, while living with your Mum past the age of 25 is totally sad, it is certainly a great help when it comes to meeting household bills. Plus, she does nearly all the housework. Win! This puts me in an excellent position to make a real dent in my personal debt mountain over the next couple of years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a bit late with the welcome,but hello and good luck with getting out of debt!