Wednesday 21 January 2009

Busy busy busy


It's been really busy at both my jobs for the last week or so.

We've been having a lot of system problems at my full time job which have taken a lot of time to resolve, and really slowed us down.

Online, two of my colleagues have been off sick and another has been out of town, so I've been pretty busy there, too. I've been trying to work on my new store product, and I've got quite far, but I just have little nagging things to fix now before I package it all up.

I have a full weekend off this week so I aim to get it all finished then.

In other news, I spent £19.95 today on an ornamental indoor fountain, primarily for the benefit of my cats!! I find it pretty easy to be frugal on my own behalf*, but much harder to stop spending on my loved ones. It's hard for me to let go of the belief that spending money on someone shows your love.

*Nowadays...

Photo Credit: hbrinkman

No comments: