Tuesday 27 January 2009

Goal achieved!


Great news today as I have achieved my USB turntable goal (£60) with the help of another Amazon sale, and I also got paid so have moved my overtime pay into the ISA.

I have uploaded a new product to my store, so just waiting for that to be tested now, which will probably take a week. I already have some ideas for my next project too, but will give myself a bit of a break first.

I'm about 75% of the way through listing my comics. That's really a longer-term project as I will need to advertise them and can't expect a quick return. I registered a good domain name for them so hopefully once I've sold the bulk I can then turn around and sell the domain for a profit!

I also have a £40 profit pending from a nice little loophole I was told about last week, so once that's in the account I will be adding it to the next fund, which is the camera. Hopefully I should be able to fund that by the time we go to Kefalonia in September!

Image credit: Zela

No comments: