Friday 19 December 2008

Been paid


For some reason, we all got paid today instead of on Monday which was when we were told. Oh well. This probably means there'll be humongous amounts of sick calls tomorrow as our young and feckless staff decide to go out on the piss. Grump, grump.


Have paid my overtime wodge into the ISA. Won't have a chance to go to the bank on Monday and pay a wodge off my loan, as my boss has asked me to visit our other site on Monday, so I'll have to see if I can nip up there on Tuesday when I get out of work. It'll probably be heaving, I'll have to remember to take a book to read in the queue...


Good news is that my new colleague has started and he has agreed to work 3 earlies/1 late week, so I can do 3 lates/1 early. I very much favour this as it suits my natural rhythms much more and enables me to get a lot done in the evenings. Rather counter-intuitive I know, but my most productive and creative time tends to be between 9pm and 1am. I'm truly a night owl these days.


OK, off to list some more comics now.


Photo credit: sxc.hu

No comments: