Monday 8 December 2008

Strategy for 2009


So, I've decided on my strategy for achieving next year's goals. Essentially this is pretty much the same as this year's, except with different goals.

1. All my overtime will go into my ISA fund. (This ISA is my Emergency Parachute fund. Otherwise I wouldn't be going against Martin's advice and saving while in debt. I need this buffer zone just in case something expensive and unexpected happens, but also I need it for my own peace of mind.)

2. The entirety of my admin pay and product testing pay every month will go into paying off the Cashback loan.

3. All "creation" pay, plus any income from eBay, Amazon, comics, saving change, etc, will go into the turntable/camera fund.

And... although it's only 8th December today and there are still three weeks until the new year, I'm officially starting on my goals now :)
Image: sxc.hu

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your goals in 2009, and well done for starting them early!