Tuesday 23 December 2008

Merry Christmas


In a few short hours, I'll be setting off to go and pick up S from his Dad's. Can't wait!


I don't think I'm going to have time to go to the bank, so I'll have to leave my extra payment until next week. I wish I could do it online or on the phone, but apparently there's no facility for that, annoyingly.


I've continued with another couple of book sales through Amazon, and getting my comics list online. I've also worked on a couple of reports for my boss, and went to head office yesterday to tick some more items off my development plan, which is all part of my overall drive to achieve that pay increase, my review being due in January. I've got some overtime in, too.
The only thing I've really missed on was making a start on any products for my store. However, with S about to arrive, I would have had to put it all on hold anyway, which really isn't the best as I like to give a project my full attention. So I'll be cracking on with that once I've taken him home next Monday.
Happy holidays and a prosperous new year to everyone on my reading list :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great Christmas with your family bb
Laura :)