Tuesday 2 December 2008

Goal achieved!

Thanks to an unexpected windfall of £120 (cashback from when I renegotiated my bank loan last year - I'd forgotten all about it!) I've just topped out my MP3 fund, and ordered my new player. WOO-HOO! and it should be here tomorrow since next-day delivery was free. EVEN MORE WOO-HOO!

I can't wait to get synching! LOL

Since the windfall more than covered the remaining money required for the Mp3 player, I'll be snowflaking the remainder to my credit card. So that's 605.89 to go, plus my tester pay and £250 of my admin pay for this month.

One slight drawback... after the problem with my main bank account last month, it was payroll deadline the day AFTER I discovered the problem, so I advised Payroll to pay my wages into my other account at a different bank. Then as soon as I'd been paid, I did a funds transfer from that account to my new account, but it hasn't shown up on my balance yet, so I'll have to wait until that's complete to pay my credit card. I got a good whack of overtime this month, so I've£605.89 to pay off, great stuff!

No comments: